Thursday, September 9, 2010

just an update...FINALLY! lol

hello fellow bloggers. i know that you all probably thought i just fell off with everything that i'm doing with Fly By Nature, Shoestrings&Pocketbooks, etc. but that's actually the opposite. these past few weeks i've been on my grind more than ever with everything i'm doing. me and rod are trying to release Shoestrings&Pocketbooks very soon, but we want to make sure it's perfect before we release it. we're trying to give you a variety. i listen to the music all around me from people my age, and it all sounds the same...but it's acceptable. i sometimes get nervous that i'll be bringing something so new to the table, that it won't be accepted by most people. but then i realize, that i don't care..i'm doing this for me. this mixtape is a self-expression of me and my bro...

i've also been well at work with FBN. me and the team decided what type of theme we're going to be portray for the runway scenes. it's actually not a fashion show that we'll be modeling. there's an annual hair show every year in Raleigh, and this year the lady that's in charge of it, Va'nessa Jones, asked us if we will model in between hair scenes. we're going to do five big scenes..and she's giving us permission to take it as far as we want to go, so the sky's the limit for us. every sunday we've been having practices, and we've been coming along just fine. it's about to be crunch time though, because the show's coming up really soon..October 10th!

i'm also in school now..i've been back since July 27th. my grades are good. unlike last year, i'm starting to find a good balance between maintaining good grades and being successful with my own self-projects.

2 comments: